You’ve created rich campaigns. You’ve delivered them to customers at the right place and at the right time.
- Are your campaigns helping you generate enough sales opportunities?
- Do you have enough visibility into the performance of your campaigns?
- Are you able to make strategic decisions based on the success rate of your previous campaigns?
These are just some of the critical questions every marketer today is pondering over. Thankfully, a tool like Monday.com makes all marketing activities a breeze. Read on as we delve into the top tips for using Monday.com for marketing project management.
What Monday.com offers
From defining and managing the brand to building the right content strategies, from digital asset management to product marketing, handling creative requests, monitoring social media, driving SEO, and more, the responsibilities that any marketing team has to shoulder are many. Given the several intricate processes, efficient marketing project management requires teams to have a unified tool to manage all marketing-related work and collaborate with peers in real-time.
For marketing teams, Monday.com offers the visibility they need to monitor every marketing effort – whether it is a campaign, a social media post, or a customer interaction. Such insight makes it easy to make strategic decisions that are good for driving customer engagement satisfaction and also for the growth and success of the business. Offering high-level overviews that demonstrate the impact of marketing efforts, Monday.com helps drive unmatched ROI and net value.
Top tips for marketers to use Monday.com
A marketing project management software like Monday.com does an excellent job of managing and executing marketing activities. And although the software offers an array of capabilities, marketing professionals need to be aware of the different features and leverage them for the best marketing outcomes.
Let’s look at the top 10 tips for using Monday.com for marketing project management:
- Get everyone on board: If you want to make the most of an innovative platform like Monday.com, you have to ensure your marketing teams are up for it. Make sure to educate and train your teams on the need and benefits of a platform like Monday.com and address any apprehensions or concerns they might have.
- Choose a template that’s best for the task at hand: Monday.com offers a variety of ready-made templates to handle different marketing project management needs: right from content planning to campaign tracking, editorial calendar to competitor analysis. So, before you begin, make sure to choose a template that’s best for the time at hand – so you can get started quickly and save time and resources in the process.
- Make use of calendars to plan and track your efforts: Calendars offer a great way to track the progress of your marketing strategy while allowing you to effectively plan business goals, budgets, and campaigns. Monday.com allows you to customize calendars based on unique use cases, so you can add action items, color code activities, drag and drop tasks, assign priorities, delegate authority, and do a lot more.
- Visually plan campaigns: For organizations that run multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously, Monday.com allows teams to visually plan campaigns in ways they want. You can group campaigns by their type, label them as required, sort them by significance, and keep everyone in sync when campaigns are scheduled, delayed, or completed via automated notifications.
- Leverage request forms to collect the info you need: With the request forms offered by Monday.com, you can collect all the information you need about customers, campaigns, and more. Use these forms to set clear due dates, dependencies, and automation and track and analyze data whenever you want it and in whichever format – whether detailed cards, visualized grids, or full project views. Share the link of forms with other members or embed it into your website and have all responses populated automatically into respective boards.
- Enable contextual annotations to shorten feedback loops: If you want to streamline any review process, you can enable contextual annotations and store all comments and edits within your images and videos. Such annotation eliminates back and forth communication through real-time status updates while making it easy to speed up approvals and feedback and ensuring your teams are aligned at all times.
- Always use the latest file versions: If your teams struggle to keep themselves updated with the latest file versions, Monday.com offers every iteration to be stored in a coherent timeline. Eliminate complex file updates, add versions as you work along, and easily identify the latest version in a flash.
- Efficiently track and manage activities across all mediums: With marketing teams today working on hundreds of campaigns on multiple platforms and across multiple regions, Monday.com allows you to intuitively manage, track, and organize the results of each campaign. Make sure to use the platform to check campaign progress and performance, the time and money you’ve spent on each campaign, and accordingly build a clear execution plan for ultimate success.
- Integrate with the tools you already use: When you use Monday.com, you no longer have to waste time switching between different apps. By integrating the platform with the tools that you already use, you can review briefs, update statuses, and upload new assets – directly from within Monday.com. Make sure to connect the platform with the apps and platforms like HubSpot, Facebook Ads, Mailchimp, SEMrush, Adobe Creative Cloud, and more, and cut down on the time you spend driving results.
- Don’t forget to leverage automation: For tasks that are repetitive and mundane, Monday.com allows for extensive automation, so you can spend time on productive tasks. Using automation, you can set up rules to handle different types of common tasks as well as streamline workflows you use on a daily basis. You can also use an action on one board to trigger an action on a different board or build out new combinations tailored to your unique needs.
Although marketing project management can seem complex and cumbersome, with a platform like Monday.com, you can streamline day-to-day activities and achieve better ROI from your marketing spend. Leverage all the amazing features such as boards, views, dashboards, and automation to get your workflows up and running in no time and connect all the dots across your marketing organization.