Due to fast-changing technology trends, gone are the days of stringent practices and heavy workflows. IT teams are shifting towards more collaborative, iterative, and customer-centric approaches to break down silos, adapt quickly, and deliver seamless experiences that demand Agility in ITSM, while at the same time, keeping security at the nucleus of their operations.
In short, businesses today have to focus on three critical things:
- Deliver higher business value
- Keep pace with the competition
- Ensuring security at the core
In a period of rapid change, how can organizations ensure that the speed of development does not increase the risks?
How can you create customer delight and enhance customer satisfaction by better optimizing your existing processes?
To discover comprehensive answers to your compelling questions, join us for an interactive CIO discussion hosted by Express Computer and enreap, that will help organizations jumpstart their agile and DevSecOps journey. You’ll learn practices typically used by high-velocity IT teams, and tips from the Atlassian Team Playbook that will help you bring more agility into your ITSM while securing your entire timeline.
Attend this discussion to know how to:
- Optimize your processes with DevSecOps and Agile ITSM
- Reduced IT service desk calls with Self Healing and Self Service in Agile ITSM
- Prevent incidents with ITIL 4, DevOps and SRE
- Integrate DevSecOps into your existing automated software development process
- Automate security checks and Ensure security best practices are followed
|6:30 PM – 7:00 PM||Registrations|
|7:00 PM – 7:15 PM||Welcome Note and an introduction about Enreap and Atlassian|
|7:15 PM – 7:55 PM||CIO panel discussion on how to drive business Agility in IT Service Management and ensuring maximum Security|
|7:55 PM – 8:15 PM||How Atlassian is redefining Agile approach in ITSM|
|8:15 PM – 8:30 PM||Closing Note|
|8:30 PM – 9:30 PM||Networking Cocktails & Dinner|